Workshop - Garment Design from Your Basic Sloper:
Working only from your basic sloper, learn to use it to create all the styles you want.
In this four-hour workshop, you’ll learn the basic techniques for transforming your bodice, skirt, and sleeve slopers into a custom garment.
The Basic Bodice Sloper class is a prerequisite for this workshop.
Bodice Design - for tops, shirts, and dresses:
- Add pleats, gathers, draped necklines and add openings and facings
- Move darts, create a yoke, change necklines, and create wrap styles.
- Sleeves – for shirts, full sleeves
- Create A-Line, shift, and princess-style dresses.
Skirt Design –
- Add flare, gathers, yoke, or waistbands
- Create A-line, gored, trumpet, and wrap styles.
Cost - $85.00 for the four-hour workshop – Register online
$10.00 – for instruction sheets provided. Please pay directly to Susan.
Be sure to bring the following:
- Your Basic Sloper pattern
- Your measurement chart and pattern book
- Notebook to take notes
- 18” clear ruler
- Red pencil
- Paper scissors
- Invisible tape
Please email email@example.com or call 941-484-0600 for schedule information, if you are interested in this workshop.